The Versatile Spectroradiometer (VSR) is a compact high sensitivity spectroradiometer which uses Fourier Transform Infrared (FT-IR) technology. Its high speed, yet robust operation allows its usage in different scenarios, from laboratory usage to airborne and heavy vibrations environments. The VSR can provide real-time high resolution spectral information on slow and fast occurring phenomenon, as well as perform material and target signature analysis.
Contact us to get more details
- High sensitivity: More photon are captured by the VSR spectroradiometer compared to filter-based or dispersive instruments
- High-speed, robust operations: The VSR sweeping mechanism operates in any direction and in presence of vibrations. Multiple software-selectable speeds are available.
- Ultra-wide bandwidth: Output 1 features MWIR + LWIR channels using a combined InSb (1.7µm to 5µm) and MCT (5µm to 20µm)detector sandwich. Output 2 features an optional InGaAs detector for operation in the 0.9µm to 1.7µm SWIR range.
- High-efficiency beamsplitter/combiner: Non-hygroscopic and optimized for the 1 to 20µm spectral range
- High spectral resolution: The VSR instrument achieve very high resolution in a compact instrument while preserving sensitivity.
- Flexible spectral resolution: Change the spectral resolution by software to meet your experiment requirements.
- LN2-free operation: A high-emissivity thermo electric cooler-controlled reference is provided in input port 2, offering rock-solid stability without the need for cryogens.
- Robust telescope options: The VSR™ field-of-view can be adjusted by an easy switch of telescopes. No alignment is required, thanks to collimated beam interfaces.
- Unmatched usability and field support: The VSR™ provides extensive housekeeping data recording (temperatures and voltages) as well as built-in remote access via TCPIP. Just plug the VSR™ to the Internet and a LR Tech expert can perform health monitoring and obtain an accurate diagnostic in minutes.
- User-friendly software: The EDGAR™ software provides radiance, irradiance or brightness temperature feedback in real-time to simplify data validation in the field. This fully scriptable software allows automating tasks and increase of productivity. Basic scripts are provided. EDGAR™ supports a variety of industry-standard formats, including Matlab™, NETCDF, 16-bit and 32-bit binary formats.
- Sealed interferometer module
- LN2-free second input port cold source
- MWIR (InSb) and LWIR(MCT) detectors
- SWIR (InGaAs) detector (Optional)
- Boresight video camera (Optional)
- Spectral calibration
- Radiometric calibration external sources (Optional)
- Ruggedized field computer (Optional)
- Tripod (Optional)
- Edgar control, data acquisition and data processing software
- Real-time radiometric calibration
- Remote connection using TCP/IP
- Transport cases